Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blog Beginning

Hello, my name is Rhiannon and this is the blog for my uni course New Communication Technologies (hence the not so creative blog title). i am so bad at computers and things like this that it is seriously unfunny so this will probably not be a very technically fun blog but thank god, it doesn't have to be. Over the next few weeks i'll be talking about the course obviously because that is the point of this. I will probably be complaining about how i am too dumb to understand a lot of the stuff and how my head is close to exploding. i will also probably attempt humor but i am not that funny so...

Have nothing to say about the course yet except that i think it's going to be interesting and probably for me, a little frustrating due to my computer illiteracy! If nothing else, i have now learned how to make a blog and that i am really not a very interesting person so i should never make a blog again but i am sure i will learn a lot more in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.