Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Final.Post.Ever

Hello (for the final ever time!)

This is my last ever post on my first (and probably last) blog. This blog of course was a requirement for my uni course New Communication Technology and have to admit, despite being so new to so many of the different things we did and often having a slight fit due to difficulty I actually had a pretty good time with it.

I am now able to search without using Google on the Internet, I can tell you how big the world's largest pumpkin is (and if i ever actually need that information i will laugh), I can use Microsoft Word better, i can use Microsoft Xcel...well not a whole lot better and i can now do cool things with photos on Photoshop-okay mainly collages but still-whacky fun!

The course has been pretty fun although I have to admit (even if it might mean i fail) that i did sometimes struggle to figure out where it was going and how it would help me later on and in other courses. But now, as mentioned before i have learned new things and i am not quite as terrified by having to use the Internet as i was, which is always a bonus. Have learned a lot, have seen some kind of strange movies that i never would have seen otherwise which again kind of a bonus and have a newfound appreciation for hackers-even if they all do look like hippies. I am a fan of the hippy though so...peace.

This entry is supposed to be like 500 words long and i really doubt i will get there but just want to thank Adam once again for all his help. This course was pretty interesting and definitely introduced me to things that i never would have experienced otherwise. And i think that, as a budding writer and journalist i have learnt some skills which will help me further on in my life.

So thanks for reading my ranting weirdness. Be grateful you never have to read any more.

Bye (for the final ever time! Yay!)

No comments: