Tuesday, June 5, 2007

X-Celling

Hello, for the second last time! Yay!

This will be my last post, except for the evaluation one of course. The task was, once again a few weeks ago but i am doing it now so...

The task was to jump on Microsoft Xcel and do some spreadsheeting stuff. Have two words- Hated It! i did Accounting in year 11 and 12 and spent every lesson hating it, and in turn hating spreadsheeting. i am so beyond bad at it, it makes my photoshop ability look fantastic. Nevertheless got onto it feeling pretty okay, figured if nothing else i could just get really frustrated and that could be really entertaining for everyone else but mainly i just got irritated and then i got sick of it. But finished it, so it's all good. Had a few problems with the whole formula thing but that was always the bit that got me stuck back in Accounting, so hardly shocking. Despite that i did it! Yay!

I doubt i will really have to use Xcel a lot (thank god!) because i plan on having an accountant, or at the very least really smart friends who can do stuff like that for me. If not I have now got some basic knowledge which is always handy.

Bye (for the second last time)

No comments: