Friday, June 1, 2007

Microsoft Word

Hello,

This week (actually a few weeks ago!) we had to do some basic Microsoft word stuff. Years of school assignments and writing have made me quite adept at basic things on Word-considering i use it every day you would hope i was at least not terrible at it! So for once i was not throwing a fit about how impossible it all is! I found this really easy to do, except maybe the mail merge part. i had done that before in year 12 but took me a moment to recall all that information! Luckily i had a very nice friendly person next to me who helped! And of course once again I bugged Adam a lot! It's the last week so i won't even again i promise!

All in all found this really quite easy and definitely uselful to revisit some of this stuff. Will definitly use later on in life-if not now!

No comments: