Friday, May 25, 2007

Modified Photo Time




Okay, this was the task for quite a few weeks ago and I have only just finished it as me and photoshop? Many, many issues there. We're no longer on speaking terms but i have finally finished it and i am done! Yay! So here are my photos.







Photo 1-Friends: This was my first attempt at using Photoshiop-EVER! So i decided the easiest way to do this assignment without my head exploding and me bursting into tears was to do a collage. Many different photos thrown in obviously, mainly ones that I liked. Especially love the cute dog with the ice cream!






Photo 2-Communication: Not really sure what i was thinking with this one but many, many, many thanks to Adam who helped a lot with this one and a lot during the others-I had many, many Photoshop issues! Nonetheless I really like this one, it's kind of funky and makes it look like I'm pretty okay at using Photoshop!



Photo 3-News-Worthy: Originally planned on doing something creative with Paris Hilton behind some prison bars but due to afore mentioned photoshop issues couldn't work it out so I did yet anything funky collage.




Photo 4-Australian: This is maybe a little bit more Kansas than Australian but I couldn't really think of anything else to do! I still like it.



Photo 5-Popular: This was the last photo I did and had no idea what to do with "popular" it is just so broad and weird, and since i am weird i thought of something weird to do. Watched the Logies and noticed that everything was "Popular New this" And "Popular Whatever else" and decided to do this fun collage. Notice a theme with my photos yet? Collages are easy!



Photo 6-Games: Again not so sure what to do, got a bunch of photos from the net and got interested in the whole Old Versus New idea with the whole technology thing and how it has advanced games and changed it. So this is my little ode to that.


Photo 7-Celebrity: Yes, another collage. Wasn't sure about this, and am annoyed at myself for putting Paris Hilton in there-she's not a proper celebrity! But then, what's the definition of a celebrity anyway? This pretty much gave me an excuse to tool around on imdb.com for a good reason for a change! And yes, there are three Firefly people in there and of course i had to add Joss Whedon!




So those are my photos, hope you liked them, they took me a long time! Til next time. Bye
























No comments: